Monday, October 1, 2012

little angel on my shoulder

She's brutal always. My early encounters with boolean logic was because of her.
Of all the complex, grey, shaded things in life, i learnt polarity through her. 

Most complex questions, grey areas disappear when i lay my case in front of her. she has been one of my two angels(other angel- a huge teddy -some other post) sitting on my shoulder uncomplicating hairy, tarballs of complex crap and guiding me on a binary path. it is either 1 or a 0. 

She has been a gift to me, though i could never really reciprocate it back to her. She was gifted to me by Lord on this day many years back. It has been a privilege seeing her grow since then.

Like a true rebel she beats down common dogmas that i sometimes tend to advocate, and like a gracious ballerina, she also would swirl and whirl her way into her undertakings.

She is my little sister and today is her birthday. here is one of her pieces of design jig. 
this to me is a symbol of purity of spirit, it is beautiful.


i have many people around me, whom i wish to emulate and draw inspiration from. she's one of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment