Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Enhancing effectiveness of Education Delivery

It is really fantastic, how events align themselves... and I have more evidence of the Secret now than ever..

I also want to quote Paulo Cohelo here in Alchemist
When you want something, all the Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it





I was li'l upset when our efforts to showcase our education pedagogy proposal at Technology for Education T4E was not accepted ..

A day later I received a call from my mentor in this research work, Dr. Som Sekhar Bhattacharya that our work has been appreciated by Bombay Management Association, and have published the research paper in their journal...
You can have a look at it here...

Everything said and done, what matters at the end is "Action"...

We can use ethernet media only to connect to the mass that consumes this form of information.. Sadly the large part of the our human habitat are a disconnect...

So, all our technological premises fall on the their face if they cannot touch and reach the ones who need it ...

Take a look at the irony of affairs... the ones for whom I am talking about are disconnected from me right now... and I'll be lauded for my work at the cost of highlighting problems....
There will be like minded dwellings who will appreciate this and reply in response to this blog post...
I think this is just not right!!! . and personally I don't want to be amidst those bouts of guilt trips..
I want to be useful.... in all ways...
And since you have been patient enough to read until now.. you may Go back to your mundaneness or join me and change the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment